UNA London & South East Region
Resolutions agreed at
Policy Forums and Special Regional Meetings up to May 2020
The full text of current resolutions agreed by members and supporters in the London & South East Region appears is available here: UNA London & South East Region policy resolutions approved as at May 2020.
See what members and supporters think about the following topics and what action they think the UK Government, the UN and others should take.
The Region will be writting to the Foreign Secretary in relation to those resolutions considered at our May 2020 Policy Forum (starred below).
You are also welcome to quote the views set out as being the view of the UNA London & South East Region if you wish to follow up any of these matters with the Rt. Hon. Dominic Raab, Foreign Secretary, King Charles Street, London. SW1A 2AH (email: firstname.lastname@example.org). If you need the details of your own MP they can be found here and you can ask for their support in bringing the matter to the Foreign Secretary’s attention.
- Atrocity prevention
- Climate (*)
- Cybersecurity (*)
- How did Dag Hammarskjold die?
- Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (SAR) (*)
- Human Rights
- Localising the SDGs
- Nuclear weapons (*)
- Palestine 100 years after the Balfour Declaration (*)
- Proposed laws restricting boycotts, divestment or sanctions (*)
- Protection of journalists
- Sri Lanka (*)
- Strengthening UN peacekeeping and peace building missions (*)
- Syria (*)
- The role of women in the UN
- UN Sustainable Development Goals (*)
- Women, peace and security
- Yemen (*)